Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All My Children and One Life To Live Canceled!

It is official ABC has canceled both All My Children and One Life To Live in what I call a really bad move! If that isn?t bad enough just wait until you hear what is replacing the iconic soap operas with, nothing I will watch that is for sure.

Turns out those pesky rumors a few weeks ago that ABC was canceling AMC and OLTL were not rumors but fact. The announcement came down today that All My Children will air its last episode in September and One Life To Live will air its last episode in January 2012. Here is the kicker they gave some lame excuse about viewership changing blah blah blah. They are replacing these shows with The Chew some show that will focus on food and The Revolution which will focus on health. You can get full descriptions at abc.com but I call them crappy talk or reality shows that are cheaper to make then beloved daytime soap operas. The whole statement is a bunch of you know what in my book.

I am still in shock that two more shows are going off the air. No more Susan Lucci, or Robert S. Woods in my daily TV routine. It is really sad, especially because as I write this I am listening to Susan on The Nate Berkus show. This just goes to show that soaps are dying and it is really heartbreaking. Now there are merely four soap operas left with ABC and NBC only having one show each. I realize not everyone is as addicted to these shows as I am up but there are plenty of us out there who still love our soaps, clearly we don?t count to the powers that be at ABC.

I could go on and on about how fuming I am but I am not the only one who has an opinion. So my friends let me know your thoughts about the fact that very soon we will say good-bye to Erica Kane and Bo Buchanan!

Photos: www.wenn.com/Joseph Marzullo/Nikki Nelson.

Tags: All My Children, One Life To Live

Tags: ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/0U5WY8QFahA/

Taylor Swift Aubrey ODay Krista Allen Blu Cantrell Katharine McPhee Melissa Howard Josie Maran

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY