Monday, June 27, 2011

Realbollywood.com News - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley takes running lessons

Advertisement

London, June 27: Actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley had to take running lessons in high-heel shoes before filming 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'.

Whiteley, 25, loved experiencing the tough stunts for the forthcoming movie.

'I'm an active person anyway and jumping through fire, sliding down glass panels and getting my hands dirty was the most fun part for me. My trainer had to teach me to run because my style was similar to Phoebe in 'Friends' before I started making the movie,'contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

'We knew I was going to have to do a lot of running - and in heels. So it was really important to teach me how to do it properly,' she added.

Directed by Michael Bay, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' also stars Shia LaBeouf and Tyrese Gibson.

IANS

Source: http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/06/whiteley-takes-running-lessons.html

Nadine Velazquez Mandy Moore Cindy Taylor Daisy Fuentes Cat Power Danneel Harris Sienna Guillory

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY