Monday, July 11, 2011

Soap Dish: Port Chuck Rocks!

This week?s Soap Dish is all about Port Chuck, the fabulous band featuring four of General Hospital?s hottest men. Their whirlwind tour begins today, sweet!

You may know Scott Reeves, Steve Burton, Bradford Anderson and Brandon Barash as the gorgeous guys of GH but they have recently been showing fans that they are also very talented musicians. The boys have a band called Port Chuck which just released a CD and is kicking off a killer tour as we speak. I saw the guys on Extra and they rocked it! I knew that Scott and Brandon had musical talent but who knew that Steve and Bradford could get down as well, not me but so glad I checked them out.

It is like a GH fan?s dream come true seeing these guys rock out together. When I first heard about the band I was kind of like ?seriously? but they sound really good. I am even going to buy their album as soon as I finish writing this article. They do mostly cover songs which is fine by me because they sound great. If you are interested in checking them out live they are on tour now but only for a couple of weeks. I personally am very bummed that I cannot make it to their concert tonight in New York, trying to figure out what city to check them out in because I am dying to see them live.

I really could go on and on about how great they sound and how much I love these guys, what is not love have you seen them? But I think I have expressed my opinion enough at this time. I suggest now that you watch the below video and check out their website, trust me when I say you won?t be disappointed. It is pretty cool that these guys put this band together in their spare time and want to share their music with fans that have grown to love them from the show, just my two cents feel free to share yours with me too!

Photos: www.wenn.com/Nikki Nelson/Joseph Marzullo

Tags: General Hospital, Port Chuck

Tags: ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/-CGUAUoQhU8/

Megan Ewing Amanda Righetti Fergie Gisele Bundchen Brody Dalle Milla Jovovich Olivia Wilde

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY