Friday, July 1, 2011

Pregnant Victoria Beckham Posing Nude?

Pregnant Victoria Beckham Posing Nude?

In the past, tons of Hollywood's leading ladies have decided to strip down for the cameras and show off their baby bumps while expecting. And recent rumors have been swirling that Victoria Beckham (who's pregnant with her fourth child with gorgeous hubby David Beckham) was about join the ranks of Demi Moore, Britney Spears and Mariah Carey by baring her bump.

But the style star, 37, is ready to set the record straight on the naked photo rumors.

"Absolutely not," she recently told Women's Wear Daily. "I'm not really one of these people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant."

But Beckham, who is expecting a girl (her first!) in the next couple of weeks, made it clear that she's not trying to hide her belly, either. "Not like there's anything wrong in that," she said. "I'm so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do. But I'm just not that kind of person."

Beckham, who has barely been snapped in public during this pregnancy (though she did take her bump to the royal wedding), says that there are certain things that she likes to save for that soccer star sleeping next to her.

"I won't be taking my clothes off," she reiterates. "I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband."

As for the impending arrival of her daughter, Beckham says her little girl will be just as stylish as her mama.

"[She] already has an impressive wardrobe," Beckham says. "But not in an obnoxious way at all. I love the French clothes for little girls. I like little girls to look like little girls."

The well-dressed little girl will join older brothers Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/pregnant-victoria-beckham-posing-nude/1-a-361996

Mischa Barton Sunny Mabrey Connie Nielsen Tara Conner Karolina Kurkova Anna Paquin Vanessa Hudgens

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY